Wednesday 30 November 2011

Exmouth Market - Farringdon

Last Tuesday I went for lunch with Fran, who's starting a new job this week - so high five to her! She came to meet me by my office in Farringdon, so we popped up the road to Exmouth Market to munch on some seriously tasty food.

Super sausages
With fried onions and sauce
There are dozens of stands cooking up a huge variety of amazing food. There's something for everyone and at around £5 for a meal, it's pretty good value for a midweek treat. Alongside the curries and burgers, there are also a few healthier, vegetarian options should you be in the mood. I was tempted by the giant sausages (cheeky!) with fried onions; is there any better foodie smell than onions frying?

Mediterranean vegetables
 
Chicken saag

Pies galore

Sizzling Spanish chicken
After A LOT of deliberation, Frezule opted for a mixed curry box, with chickpea and spinach curry, tempura vegetables, lamb kebab, chicken tikka, rice and bread - phewf. I had an awesome steak burrito, although even I'm not enough of a piggie to eat a whole burrito at lunch time!

Fran's Indian assortment (& her bitchin' high tops)

My steak burrito

No comments:

Post a Comment